IT Systems Administrator
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide level 2 and level 3 IT support
- Server and System administration (hardware, OS, Systems, Software)
- Network Administration
- Firewall administration
- Create, maintain and update technical documentation
- Collaborate with, and train other IT System Administrators and IT Specialists
- Work on infrastructure projects
- Monitoring system administration and improvements
- Provide cover for level 1 support whenever required (hardware, software)
- Be able to respond and resolve emergency incidents outside of working hours
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Candidates without a degree, but with provable relevant work experience, will also be considered.
- Minimum of three-year work experience in a similar role is required
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server OS administration skills (2008r2 and above)
- Good understanding of Microsoft ADDS, DFS, RDS, DNS, Exchange, WSUS
- Experience administrating virtualization infrastructure (Hyper-V)
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals
- Experience with firewall administration and other related features
- Monitoring system administration experience (Zabbix, Nagios or other)
- Programing and scripting skills with Powershell (optional: perl, php, python)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with both local and remote team members
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new challenges
- Fluency in English
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day).
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.