PHP Developer (Kazan)
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work on internal services (CRM-systems, reporting systems), external services of the company (personal account, website), as well as related satellite services.
- At least 2 years of experience in related field,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Experience with PHP 5.3+ and 7+ (almost all translated to 7+),
- Experience of professional application of any PHP framework (Symfony, ZF, Yii, etc),
- For fullstack - orientation in the world of modern front-end experience with Angular, the ability to keep node_modules under control,
- Understanding of OOP, orienteering and modern design patterns applications,
- Knowledge of SQL (Percona), understanding of query optimization principles,
- Tendency to analytical approach in problem solving,
- No fear when using git, composer and the Linux command line,
- Knowledge of the basics of Linux, understanding the mechanisms of programs on server hardware,
- Knowledge of English, sufficient to communicate with English-speaking colleagues, reading technical tasks from our analysts and writing commit messages.
- We are an international company, but with Russian-speaking IT,
- Interesting tasks, well-coordinated team,
- Competitive salary,
- Office in the center of Kazan, full-time in the office,
- Free English courses,
- Business trips to Cyprus.
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.