At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
- Finance/Economics Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous work experience as a Dealer will be consider an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the financial markets
- Analytical and mathematical mindset
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to work in shifts
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitoring client trading activity and identifying any risks posed to the company.
- Monitoring the prices update constantly currencies, commodities and CFDs.
- Responsible to run complex reporting (excel knowledge) on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings. Financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis, understanding of the Forex Industry
- Quality assurances tests on Internal Software, New Tools, New LPs
- Updating colleagues and supporting colleagues from other departments
- The position will require flexibility with working hours due to shift work
- Preparing Regulatory Reports; clear understanding of the Requirements and knowledge of the Regulatory Requirements
- Data Analysis Tools: Learn to work with tools like- Power BI , SQ
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.