At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Monitoring the activities of the Company
- Support the team focusing on regulatory change
- Be responsible for providing regulatory advice and guidance to the business, leading and delivering regulatory change projects, running compliance initiatives, meeting and supporting regulator visits (CySEC)
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Boards and regulator
- Preparing and handling the relevant regulatory reporting obligations
- Keep senior management and the business informed on regulatory developments
- Assist with assessing the impact on the business of future regulation and implement necessary changes to policies and procedures as well as drafting new ones
- Conducting initial analysis of new regulations in order to determine their applicability to the business and conduct a compliance impact assessment
- Ensuring compliance with the local requirements and regulations;
- Responding to compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures
- Monitoring and reporting on employees’ adherence to client policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits
- Reviewing new regulations applicable to investment firms and identifying potential compliance risks
- Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client enquiries/grievances. Assessing the effectiveness of our client’s compliance program and advising on measures to reduce compliance risk
- Performing the necessary research required and drawing results, related to the Company’s expansion
- Handle ad-hoc projects related to the Company’s need and expansion
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law
- In-depth knowledge of CySEC regulatory requirements
- Good analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail and good organization skills
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent themselves and the Compliance Function
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector (preferably forex industry)
- Advanced CySEC Certificate should be considered as an advantage
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.