BI (Business Intelligence) Developer (Data Analyst)
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop reports in BI System (QlikView) and enhance existing reports functionality;
- Reply to ad-hoc requests from other departments for data extracts and provide custom reports;
- Audit existing reports performance and perform data checks;
- Create user guides and write tech documentation for QlikView reports;
- Provide users support.
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or Business Management with a focus in math/technology fields.
- Good SQL skills in writing and understanding SQL queries;
- Understanding of relational databases and data models;
- Ability to understand business user requirements and follow specifications;
- Understanding of BI concepts desirable. Experience with any popular BI solution (QlikView, Tableau, etc.) will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of departments and individuals within the company
- Good analytical skills, good aptitude in math.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Distributed development team, competent customers, no barriers.
- Relocation with compensation of all costs including accommodation for the first time, preparation of all documents for visa,
- Business trips to Russia and UK
- Office with a convenient transport accessibility (Cyprus, Limassol).
- Fruit, coffee, tea, chocolates, cookies.
- Corporate sports and English\Greek courses.
- Сompetitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.