Head of Account Opening in Armenia
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
- Lead, manage and direct all the Account Opening activities to ensure that clients are sending correct documents to achieve customer satisfaction as well as es company growth;
- Take full responsibility for the management of the team and each team member’s work individually;
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Participate in various projects for the realization of the Company's strategy;
- Maintain and improve training for new and existing account opening team members to promote quick onboarding as well as a quick understanding of new product rollouts;
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability, ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful;
- Motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives;
- Process of all new documents, including Individual, Corporate, IB, etc.;
- Complete compliance checks for new accounts;
- Respond to any emails regarding account opening;
- Follow up on pending accounts for outstanding documents, calls and emails;
- Liaise with other departments/ offices to ensure they are up-to-date with account opening procedures and documents required;
- Fill account documents;
- Assist other departments and functions where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective teams;
- Absolute proficiency in English language;
- Outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to transfer the knowledge to peers;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Ability to think strategically and to lead;
- Ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects while staying organized;
- Extraordinary leadership, coaching, and development skills;
- Self-starter motivated and able to take initiative;
- Sound business judgment and ability to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action;
- Conflict management skills;
- Ability to work in shifts whenever required.
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day). Shifts may apply to weekends and late hours as well.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.