Junior UNIX Administrator (DevOps)
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain CI/CD and automated testing pipelines
- Troubleshooting and supporting production and QA environments
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to installations, configurations, processes, and service records
- Monitoring of IT systems
- Off-hours work (evening, weekend) as required by change control procedures and priorities
- Oversee data center backup architecture including care and maintenance
- Business trips to Headquarters or offsite datacenters if required
- Interest in DevOps
- Experience with administration OS Linux (currently Ubuntu and Debian)
- Experience with or exposure to scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Experience with or exposure to implementing and supporting internet-based applications/web servers
- Knowledge or exposure to Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.
- Knowledge or exposure to containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and LXC
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios, Icinga, Graphite, etc.
- Good understanding of Networking fundamentals
- Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Communication skills in English (pre-Intermediate)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a IT Systems or Network Administrator; or combination of related work experience and education
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.