Customer Support Representative, Russian Speaking
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support;
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments;
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management;
- Handle back office queries;
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues;
- Report to the management;
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Higher education in Economics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.