Account Service Manager, native Chinese
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional aspirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you’re working with and efficient at what you do. It's extremely important to us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee's contribution is invaluable because at FXTM we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
The ideal candidate for Account Service Manager (native Chinese) position will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven, and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Assisting customers who wish to open or are managing a trading account
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
- Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Languages required: English and Chinese, native (obligatory)
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Very good organizational and administration skills
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to reach monthly targets
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical Cover
- Learning and Development Opportunities
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.